Thursday, April 7, 2011

not a poem.. just thoughts

so yeah... i guess ill just write some stuff down. see what comes out.

I need to take things more seriously.
I need to figure out what I want to do with my life.
I just held Mr Clarks hands... good to know I STILL GOT IT!!!
I can't tell if I'm really exited for my boyfriend i've lived with for over 2 years is moving to scottland or if im really depressed..
the emotions are quite different.
but still I cant tell.
I would love to live in paris for a semester, but i don't think it'll work out.
Im glad that girl made friends.
I'm really selfish
and messy
and dont take showers often.
i like waiting tables.
in 6 months I'll be 21.
and a senior.
So yeah... i need an interneship.
I hate PR
I HATE PR!
II HHAATTEE PPRR.
oh well..
i will graduate with a degree in it
and a double major in creative writing and theatre performance
i wish i could dance again.
like i dance, but not professionally.
and i wish i could.


but thus i cannot.
so blah blah blah blah.

im going tanning now and i feel like a hypocrite
because im usually a promoter of au natural.
but i seem to be a little happier when i lay in a vanity coffin
with pink tiny goggles
and a heart sticker on my lower stomach... LAME!!!
BUT HERE I AM.
and here i sit,
smelling like coconuts
and feeling like a balloon.
becasue my head always hurts..
filled with air and gas.
I think about
people I shouldn't.
I love sunflowers!
and chocolate milk.
but i wish i was a vegetarian.
but i just love burgers, and hate veggies and fruits...
i like beans and nuts, thank goodness........
i hope i end up cleanring how to clean.
like im sure its not hard i just never do it.
my room is a laundry hamper with a bed ive never slept in.
and chocolate somewhere im sure
i love my dad. he's a bit older, and just so nice.
reminds me of dr clark.
doesnt read or write as much
and probably eats a lot more.
but he loves me, and cares about me.
so speaking of scottland. i think i am sad.
but it will be an adventure for the both of us,
more for him, for sure.
but it will probably be the most single-ish ill ever or have ever been.
i'm always in a relaitonship, have been since i was 12.
they usually always overlap.
which is sad.
i am a libra.
such A LIBRA.
everything must be even.
tit for tat.
eye for an eye
they say it makes the whole world blind.
i am already legally blind in one eye.
the left one.
my depth perception is bad.
my temper is short.
i really do need to live somewhere a bit cooler.
not temp wise necessarily.... but like the attitude.
the mood.
the people.
i wanna live somewhere in a different country. maybe.
and i hate when people call "weed" "DOPE"
i mean its dope in the fresh prince of belaire l sense.
but not the other like meth sense.
i should enroll in my classes next semester...
someone said i may be a hipster!!
i sure hope not!!!
luke took up for me, and he knows me... and he said it wasnt!!
i shall stop now.
this is so hipster of me.

1 comment:

  1. DEEP Thoughts I think you will figure everything out just be confident in whatever you chose

    ReplyDelete